This week’s game takes you to a mystical land where the 4 Elements are in danger and you must save them by matching stones and clearing paths for energy to flow through. This Matching game also has elements of puzzle and strategy. There are no challenges from any of ourWorld’s NPCs to play this game; however, it is fairly fast at generating Flow, and it’s really fun.
Here are some tips:
- Making chains of stones clears away the dirt beneath them, allowing the energy to flow through the space where they were.
- Rocks cannot be matched, but they can be cleared in explosions or by Flaming Arrows.
- Once you get into the later levels you will discover the Spade and Bomb power-ups. Use these sparingly, they must be re-filled every time you use them.
- Frozen tiles must be unfrozen before the dirt can be cleared away.
- Watch your timer! It goes pretty slowly, but it can also sneak up on you and cause you to lose a life.
- This online version of the game only covers the element Earth, but it still consists of sixteen levels, and it resets every time you re-load the game.
- Listen to your fairy guide- she can provide more helpful tips than I can.
Have fun playing 4 Elements! ‘Til next week!
If you have any suggestions for a game you’d like me to feature, leave a comment here or on my forum profile, or contact me in ourWorld! (I could mention your name… You could be famous…)